25% Derma Shine Numbing Cream 450G
Derma Shine numbing cream is made in Korea, and it is approved by the KFDA, with 25% lidocaine. Derma Shine topical anesthetic numbing cream is safe to use, it provides an ultra strong numbing effect, it is the strongest numbing cream without any side effects.
Dermashine Numb Cream
Derma Shine numbing cream is approved by the FDA, with 25% lidocaine, it is safe to use, it won’t feel burning or allergies compares to other brands or China-made products.
Derma Shine anesthetic numbing cream contains 25% of lidocaine, it is the strongest numbing cream in the market that is safe to use, no burning, no allergies feeling. It provides an ultra-strong numbing effect and the safest product from Korea.
White to yellowish cream, 450G
Store at room temperature between 1 to 30 degrees centigrade.
3 years from the manufacturing date.
1. Do not apply to the following people:
- You or your partner oversensitive to lidocaine and or another amide preparation.
- Anyone with external wound or inflammation on the desired area.
- Don’t use to a pregnant woman.
2. Extra care needed for the following people, with liver and kidney disease.
3. Warnings of usage: Dermashine Numb Cream
- External use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and nose.
- Recommend NOT to use repeatedly on the same area.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not freeze.
- Keep this product away from heat and open flames.
- For best results, Derma Shine Numbing cream should be applied 15 to 20 minutes before the procedure. The anesthetic effect should last about an hour.
Derma Shine NUMBING CREAM PRODUCT INSTRUCTION
Lidocaine is a volatile ingredient.
Please make sure to close the cover tightly every time after using, otherwise, the anesthetic effect will be less.
Please follow the instruction to maximize the anesthetic effect.
1. Apply a thick amount of the cream to the treatment area.
2. Cover the applied area with plastic wrap to help absorbing lidocaine into the skin.
3. After 25 to 35 minutes, remove the plastic wrap, clean the cream off with cotton and saline water.
Leave the cream on the skin longer for better results, normally 30 minutes will be enough for micro-needling, skin boosters injection, laser treatments. If you are doing a tattoo, leave it on for more than 45 minutes.
Don’t remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
Dermashine Numb Cream